Monday, February 18, 2008

We Have a Website

In fact, we've had a website for about 2 years. It just hasn't been updated in 1.5 years, unfortunately.

Chalk it up to lack of computer training. I tried to make it work with my limited technological abilities, but I finally had to fire myself as Webmaster. I hired a new guy, though, who comes cheap and is an actual computer genius. His brain throbs and everything. Kinda grody.

Anyway, it's not live yet, but in anticipation of it being live...here's the link: The Updated-at-Long-Last Oldwebsterfarm.com.

(Maybe check on it in a day or two)

In the future, look for a much longer list of "resternts", as my dad calls them, on the "Where to Find Us" page, and maybe some new pictures or something. In another year and a half. Oh, also, for you "resternt" types...I hope to post my weekly availability sheet somewhere on there this season. So maybe look for that, too.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

http://www.hungrymag.com/2008/03/03/the-twisted-world-of-farm-subsidies/

Kirsten said...

i havent even read the article i sent you yet but i thought you might find it interesting by the title.. how come your website doesnt exist yet?

216 Cottage St. said...

I've been away from the ol' blog for a bit. Thanks for the link, though. And my website does exist, I just go through this domain name expiration thing every March. I forget about it and then it expires. And then I have to remember how to get it back.

It's back now.