Saturday, August 11, 2007

Oh Yeah, That Blog.

Everywhere I go, people ask me: Where has the blog gone?

Well, it's been a busy week around here this week. Little Conlan fell (jumped?) off of the hay wagon last Sunday morning and broke his leg. He's fine, or at least as fine as one can be with a broken leg, but he's required a lot more attention. This is also his first prolonged exposure to television. Sigh. I guess I knew I couldn't keep him away from it forever...

The tomatoes are really starting to pop. I expect to have at least 50 lb. of first-quality available for Tuesday (hopefully more), and perhaps as many as 30-40 lb. of seconds available as well. I expect to have close to 200 lb. available per week when they really start hitting.

The Leg Incident has really cut into my garlic cleaning time, but I'll clean it to order if nothing else. Right now, it's still rocamboles (Killarney, Korean, Chesnok), but I'll start in on the porcelains next week.

No comments: